Jessica Lynne Featured
“Miranda Lambert-like spunk” – Janet Goodman, Music News Nashville
“Pure country gold” – James Moore, Independent Music Promotions
Internationally touring, Nashville recording artist Jessica Lynne moved to the U.S. from Denmark in 2010 and immediately took the Pacific Northwest by storm. Compared to luminaries like Dolly Parton and Miranda Lambert, she has already played legendary stages such as the Gorge Amphitheater, the Oregon Jamboree, and the Triple Door, in addition to taking top honors as the Washington State Winner of the Texaco Country Showdown. With her latest Nashville recording “Catch Me If You Can,” which is supported by national distribution, it is clear we can expect big things from Jessica Lynne.
Jessica’s music is influenced by Miranda Lambert, Clare Dunn, Dixie Chicks, Gretchen Wilson, The Charlie Daniels Band, Willie Nelson, Faith Hill, Carrie Underwood, Trisha Yearwood, Kenny Chesney, Garth Brooks, Johnny Cash, Tanya Tucker, Dolly Parton and Wanda Jackson.
- Best Country EP for “Catch Me If You Can” in 2016
- Winner of the “Audience Choice Award” for Seattle Shorts 2016 / “Calling Me Home”
- Best Country / Americana Song for ‘My My My’ in 2015
- Best Country Music Video for ‘Calling Me Home’ in 2015
- Best Country / Americana Song for ‘Mississippi In July’ in 2013
Jessica is currently available for live streaming booking at an introductory price of only $99 per hour.
- Hourly: $99
- Minimum number of hours: 1
- Type: Singer (Solo/Duo)
- Time zone: GMT-7